As promised, a quarterly update to keep everyone informed as to where we are as a management team. A further update will follow in a few weeks when I have some results that I am waiting for.
- Our funding remains confirmed and is expected to close imminently. The initial delay has been frustrating, but we are absolutely confident that these delays are over and we are on the right path. Further, we know we have the right partner to drive our business where we all know it will go.
- We have worked hard to continue progress with the FDA approval and this remains on track to be achieved Q3 this year. Together with our designers and engineers, Tool Box, LPS our mould makers in China, KDL our OEM, and Knoell our FDA advisors, a time table with achievable milestones to FDA submission has been established.
- We have finalized our due diligence process with the best mould manufacturers and OEM companies to suit our purposes. As a result of this our cost price per unit continues to fall and we have selected excellent partners to produce our final versions.
- We have frozen our production design for the syringe and are doing the final tests at the moment to ensure it meets all FDA standards.
- We have been in touch with our main shareholders who continue to be very supportive and positive about this excellent product and company.
- We have some exciting board announcements coming up. As we look to grow our expertise, we have approached and secured some industry experts.
I look forward to seeing you all soon and announcing formally some of these major events.
Speak soon and I can’t wait to update you all further.